1. You and Your means the user of the Panviva’s website.
2. Our, Us and We means the Panviva’s
4. The policies on this web site apply to this website which is operated by Panviva’s , under the domain name www.panviva.com and other associated Panviva’s websites and online stores.
5. These policies may also apply to services offered by Panviva’s on websites hosted by third parties. If so, express reference to these policies will be made on those websites.
6. As the Panviva’s website develops and as technology evolves, [Company Name] will continue striving to provide you with better and more customised services and with a more effective website. Panviva’s encourages you to review the Security and Privacy Statement periodically because the Security and Privacy Statement may change from time to time.
What you must not do
You must not:
1.1 Use Panviva.com for any activities, or post or transmit to or via www.panviva.com any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights or privacy, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes
1.2 Use this website in a way, or post to or transmit to or via www.panviva.com any material, which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using www.panviva.com
1.3 Use this website to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic mail messages to anyone
1.4 Make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using this website
1.5 Use another’s Member ID or name without permission
1.6 Provide false information when registering or changing your registration details
1.7 Impersonate another person when using this website
1.8 Post to or transmit to or via www.panviva.comu any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings
1.9 Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the website
1.10 Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the website; and
1.11 Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.